Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 is the second season of the anime television series adaptation of the manga series of the same name by Gege Akutami. In the arc, Yuji Itadori and his classmates join forces with other Jujutsu sorcerers to defend Shibuya from a powerful curse strike launched by Mahito and Geto Suguru. Few series in the constantly shifting world of anime have been successful to win over viewers’ hearts as successfully as “Jujutsu Kaisen.” With its first season, this supernatural phenomenon stunned the world of anime, leaving fans looking forward to “Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2.”
When will Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Release in India?
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 was released in India on July 6, 2023, and is currently airing on Netflix & Crunchyroll. New episodes are released every Thursday at 9:30 PM IST.
The new season is adapting the Shibuya Incident arc from the manga. Fans are thrilled to see this animated arc because it is one of the best in the manga.
Where to Watch Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 in India, Netflix?
I recommend only streaming Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 from legal sources. There are two legal ways to watch this anime show in India:
- Crunchyroll: Crunchyroll is a popular anime streaming service that offers a wide variety of shows, including Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2. Crunchyroll offers a free subscription tier with limited features, as well as a paid subscription tier with ad-free viewing and other benefits.
- Netflix: Netflix India also offers Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 in India. A large selection of TV series, films, and documentaries are available on Netflix, a premium subscription service.
- This anime show is also being simulcast on the Ani-One Asia YouTube channel, but only for select countries in Asia.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 is not yet available for streaming in all countries. There are over 200 countries and territories where the season will be simulcast, according to Crunchyroll, although it is not yet known when all of them will be able to watch it.
You can check the Crunchyroll website or social media pages for updates if you’re unclear whether this show is currently streaming in your nation.
Please note: This anime show is not available on any free streaming services in India. If you see a website or app that is offering to stream Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 for free, it is likely pirated and illegal.
How many episodes in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2
As of today, September 15, 2023, there are 13 episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 already streaming in India on Crunchyroll and Netflix.
New episodes are released every Thursday at 9:30 PM IST. The season is expected to have a total of 23 episodes, so there are still 10 episodes left to be released.
Release Date & Time wise List of all 23 Episodes
|Episode||Release Date||Release Time (IST)|
|1||July 6, 2023||9:30 PM|
|2||July 13, 2023||9:30 PM|
|3||July 20, 2023||9:30 PM|
|4||July 27, 2023||9:30 PM|
|5||August 3, 2023||9:30 PM|
|6||August 10, 2023||9:30 PM|
|7||August 17, 2023||9:30 PM|
|8||August 24, 2023||9:30 PM|
|9||August 31, 2023||9:30 PM|
|10||September 7, 2023||9:30 PM|
|11||September 14, 2023||9:30 PM|
|12||September 21, 2023||9:30 PM|
|13||September 28, 2023||9:30 PM|
|14||October 5, 2023||9:30 PM|
|15||October 12, 2023||9:30 PM|
|16||October 19, 2023||9:30 PM|
|17||October 26, 2023||9:30 PM|
|18||November 2, 2023||9:30 PM|
|19||November 9, 2023||9:30 PM|
|20||November 16, 2023||9:30 PM|
|21||November 23, 2023||9:30 PM|
|22||November 30, 2023||9:30 PM|
|23||December 7, 2023||9:30 PM|
Note: These dates and times are subject to change. I recommend checking Crunchyroll or Netflix for the most up-to-date information.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Trailor
What To Expect from Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episodes?
Here are some specific things we can expect to see in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2:
- The introduction of new and powerful cursed spirits, such as the special grade curses Mahito and Geto Suguru.
- The return of some of our favorite characters, such as Gojo Satoru, Nanami Kento, and Maki Zenin.
- New and exciting battles between the sorcerers of Jujutsu High and the cursed spirits.
- More character development for Yuji Itadori and the other protagonists.
- A deeper exploration of the world of Jujutsu Kaisen and its lore.
Star Cast of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2
Here are some of the the return of many of our favorite characters from the first season 1:
|Actor||Role Playing As|
|Junya Enoki||Yuji Itadori|
|Asami Seto||Nobara Kugisaki|
|Yuma Uchida||Megumi Fushiguro|
|Yûichi Nakamura||Satoru Gojo|
|Junichi Suwabe||Ryomen Sukuna|
|Takahiro Sakurai||Suguru Geto|
|Anna Nagase||Riko Amanai|
|Takehito Koyasu||Toji Fushiguro|
|Aya Endou||Shoko Ieiri|
New Characters Added in Season 2
Here are some of the new characters that will be introduced in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2:
|Actor||Role Playing As|
|Kenjiro Tsuda||Geto Suguru (Possessed)|
- Mahito: A special grade cursed spirit who can manipulate the shape of souls.
- Jogo: A special grade cursed spirit who can control flames.
- Hanami: A special grade cursed spirit who can control plant life.
- Geto Suguru (Possessed): A former jujutsu sorcerer who has been possessed by a cursed spirit.
- Riko Amanai: A vessel for the immortal sorcerer Tengen.
- Toji Fushiguro: A former jujutsu sorcerer and the father of Megumi Fushiguro.
- Shoko Ieiri: A jujutsu doctor who is skilled in healing and surgery.
In addition to these new characters, Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 will also feature the return of many of our favorite characters from the first season, such as Yuji Itadori, Nobara Kugisaki, Megumi Fushiguro, Satoru Gojo, and Ryomen Sukuna.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Opening Theme Songs
Read also Home
Followers are anticipating how these brand-new characters will connect with the cast as a whole. They certainly will provide the plot several exciting and novel turns.
If you value anime in general, Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 is a must watch show for fun. It has the possibility to be as the year’s best anime. You can watch this show in India only on Crunchyroll and Netflix.